Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Rome.

im lovin this blog thingie. its like a mosque to sleep in. and a cat to kick about. just that this mosque doesnt acquire u to take of your shoe n this cat doesnt scratch n bite u back.

first time i heard about a blog i concluded that it was for losers. heheh.

i just wish i can put everything out here. but like everything else in malaysia, censorship is adamant. besides, my conscience (damn u), for so long, has advised me to be discreet. but not on everything. oh god no. my circumspection is limited, trust me. my age of maturity is still in its embryo form.

so.
ini adalah senarai perkara yg tidak (berape) aku selesa bersame..(tetibe je)

monkeys-
lift that stops before my floor. i wana smooth ride up-
smoothies. haha-
biawak besar di burhan-
goddamn coward-
shabir doubting me. i aint miss world 4 cryin out loud-
short gfrens. they make me feel like a monster-
my voice. haih-
my dad-
my mom's new husband-
a stuckup cow-
more than a month celibacy---

err .hmm. im finding it hard to list things i dont like. so ill stop.

ps: i wish im at home right now, playin the new final fantasy . or standing in front of the Pantheon and vatican city in rome with nadia. dammit.

7 comments:

Amar B. said...

hmm...
i dont see my name in the list. i never knew u'd like me that much.

Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies.
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803 - 1882)

ainnurista said...

thnx amar 4 da continous support.

"truth is beautiful, and without a doubt so am i"
-Nottie Wilde (1985-now)

~i hate quotation.tell me what u know

Amar B. said...

i know im beautiful.
do you?

~Whatever people say about me, im not.

liLMafia said...

you guys write like lover's
harahrhar..

i know ur not a miss world or something...

i wont treat u like one anymore...

ainnurista said...

oh ashrup.bunyik cm mengutuk i je plak.

lourve u too.

Najwan Halimi said...

"its like a mosque to sleep in. and a cat to kick about. just that this mosque doesnt acquire u to take of your shoe n this cat doesnt scratch n bite u back."

~a true philosopher in you dear ainnurista..=)

oya..ur link to the comments reminds me of Benjamin Netanyahu..former Israeli premier..why ah??just curious to know...hehe ;)

Anonymous said...

I was looking for Hallway Lighting and was wondering if Tech Lighting is the best designer for Hallway Lighting?